On my part of the planet, today will be the earliest sunrise of the year. From here on out, the mornings will be getting shorter. Ironically, the evenings will continue to get longer all the way until June 30th even though the longest day will be June 21st. This is a photo I call Terlingua Sunrise, a good 8 hours from my house. I don't know the particulars of that area.
No official Sean Orr gigs this week. I will be playing with Nathan Colt Young Saturday at 9 PM as part of the Chisholm Trail Roundup
I will also be with him at Sweet Home Hall Sunday at 2 PM
Hope to see y'all around
Monday, June 9, 2025
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tuesday, Sean joins the Kitchen Pickers at the Bastrop Community Senior Center 6:30-8:30 Saturday, Sean joins EZ Country at Sealy Americ...
-
Friday! Texas Gold returns to The Grace Miller "Gracie's" 7:30-10:30 PM Event: Sean Orr's Texas Gold Power Trio at ...
-
Friday! Good Clean Fun brings their brand of Southern Rock to the Carousel Lounge 10 PM-Midnight. Event: https://www.facebook.com/share...

No comments:
Post a Comment